Systems Engineer at TDCNet
TDCNet is looking for a talented and motivated IT professional to join our team as a Systems Engineer to work in a fast-growing and dynamic company. This position is ideal for someone who wants to work on a wide variety of technologies at different client sites, implementing strong IT best practices and working with a leading team of IT pros.
If you enjoy doing server and network migrations and working extensively with VMWare, this role could be for you. The successful candidate will work with the TDCNet team to execute project-based installs, migrations and configuration changes at our client sites to bring them up to best practice standards and prevent technical issues.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of advancing their IT knowledge through training and executing numerous server and network implementations.
Using great communication and client service skills, our System Engineers make our clients feel confident and comfortable with complicated changes in their IT environment. Those changes include:
- Installing, deploying and migrating Windows servers
- Office 365 and other Cloud migrations
- Desktop migrations
- Server configuration
- Installing and configuring firewalls
- Installing and configuring Cisco networking devices
We are looking for someone with 4-6 years of IT experience with Microsoft-based computer networks.
Candidates should have installation/migration/systems administration experience with most of the following:
- Active Directory in Windows Server 2008/12;
- VMWare vCentre;
- A remote monitoring and management (RMM) system, Labtech experience is a plus
- A professional services automation (PSA) system, ConnectWise experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP;
- Cisco routing and switching.
Here’s what our work environment offers:
- A place where all our technical support people get the chance to work on a variety of projects and issues.
- The opportunity to learn and use our industry-leading remote monitoring and management platform;
- Needed training from our vendor partners including Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, ITIL, and VMWare, and the opportunity to get certified in areas of their choosing at our expense (plus a catalogue of over 1,000 training courses to upgrade your skills);
- Competitive remuneration, a performance-based bonus plan, and a full benefits package;
- Opportunity to work with a team of people who are the best when it comes to supporting small business computer networks.
- Competitive salary package;
- Company profit sharing bonus plan;
- Regular coaching and access to extensive training on virtualization, networking, cloud and server technologies;
- Health and Dental benefits;
- Group RRSP plan with contributions matched by company;
- Technology device allowance;
- Paid birthday off
About TDCNet Inc.
TDCNet exists to help companies grow. We are a Managed IT Services Provider for organizations with 20-100 employees and we focus on making IT systems work, providing fast, effective support and offering top-notch advice.
PROFIT Magazine recently announced TDCNet as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies as part of their PROFIT 500 list. Earlier this year, TDCNet was also named one of the top 500 managed IT services providers in the world by MSP Mentor.
How to apply:
To apply, please send a cover letter detailing how your experience meets the criteria listed and your resume to email@example.com and refer “Systems Engineer” in the subject line.
Agency, please do not contact job poster.
Candidates, please do not call. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.