An IT Solutions Company That’s Different From Any You’ve Worked With Before
If you’re like most business owners, you want to use information technology to improve your business and make it more profitable. And… you just want your stupid computer to work!
As our client, you’re going to have an experience much different than any “IT guy” or computer services company you’ve ever worked with. Here’s what you will experience:
- Fewer computer problems, less frustration and more things working the way they’re supposed to. We know what causes all those frustrating computer problems and we perform weekly maintenance on your systems (in the middle of the night) to prevent issues. It’s like if your mechanic came to your garage at home once a week in the middle of the night while you’re sleeping; changed your oil and filters; rotated your tires; filled them with air; checked for any other issues; and you drove to work in the morning finding your car ran faster and used less gas.
- Your critical data will be protected and you’ll know for sure your business will be protected from disaster. Many business owners hope they’ll be OK and their backup will work. We’ll prove it to you by doing daily checks on your network backup, informing you if it fails and doing monthly “fire drill” test restores to show you it is there for when you need it. You’ll be backed up with an award-winning professional grade backup software that we guarantee will safeguard your data.
- An IT plan for your company that prevents problems and is updated quarterly. You’ll start by receiving a 64-point audit of your entire computer network to identify potential issues, slowness and downtime or data loss risks. Then you’ll see us turn those results into a plan that we advocate for, implement and report on results to you!
- Help Desk support within 60 minutes that stops your staff from wasting their time on computer problems or complaining to you. Every computer in your office will have a sticker with an email address and phone number your staff can contact for immediate support. When you call, you’ll get a technician on the phone right away who can help you if it’s an emergency that’s hurting your business.
- You won’t need to hold us accountable – we’ll be accountable to you by giving you a report card every month. You’ll get an email from us with a report on your network, what proactive work we’ve done and what’s next on your IT plan. We’ll show you how many support requests we’ve received, our response and resolution times for each. We’ll even report to you on the client satisfaction scores for surveys your staff have filled out.
- You’ll have us watching your email, critical applications and security 24/7. We’ve developed an innovative system that checks every 5 minutes to make sure your email is working. Our remote monitoring will pick up critical server and network issues before they happen and in many cases we’ll use automated “self-fix” procedures to fix something fast, even if it’s 2am!
- You won’t need to worry about figuring out what kind of computer to buy, the right brand of network switch or if an Blackberry, iPhone or Android tablets/smartphones are best for your business. Our hardware and software experts will give you the advice on what works best based on our many years of experience working with hundreds of businesses. We’ll bring it into our office, set it up for you and then bring it to your office in a way that is as convenient as possible for you.
- Only senior experienced tech support professionals solving your issues. While many support companies will use junior staff as a “Level 1” for tech support calls, we know you need better than that for your business. When you call (416) 913-8998 and press 3, you’ll get someone on the line with advanced technical knowledge and expertise.
- One monthly bill for all of this. You don’t need to be spending your time reviewing invoices or haggling over whether something should have taking 3 hours or 30 minutes to fix. You’ll get one bill a month for all the service we provide and it will be the same EVERY month.
Sign up for 2 free hours of IT Support on the left side of this page or give us a call to get started!