2 Hours FREE IT Support
Why the Heck Are We Giving Away Free Service?
Simply put, we’d like you to get to know us here at TDCNet and experience our IT services first hand without it costing you anything. We specialize in IT support that prevents technology problems for businesses and based on our experience we know there will be at least a few ways we can improve your computer network services.
Maybe You’re Thinking… “But I Don’t Have Computer Problems”
Alright, so maybe you don’t have an urgent problem at this very instant. Maybe you even think you have your computer network under control. Maybe you have more pressing issues that need to be handled aside from the reliability and security of your computer network.
After all, if it ‘aint broke, why fix it?
Great question, but computer networks can be tricky. They may appear fine, but there could be hidden problems boiling under the surface! At any moment these problems could turn into bigger, more disastrous events that can cost you thousands in lost productivity and computer repair bills. Now who wants to deal with that?
That’s why we are here. We want to help you avoid computer problems, so that you can continue growing your business. Even if you don’t have an immediate problem, you can still use these 2 FREE hours and get a detailed audit of your network. After all, it is FREE!
At NO Charge One of our friendly and knowledgeable technicians will come on site and…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- See if you can benefit from moving any applications or servers into the Cloud.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network backups to make sure they are working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you would NEVER want to lose.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Sign up now on the left side of this page! We’ll only be offering this for a limited time.